This Japanese kimono is worn for important Japanese events!
During the Edo period, the kimono was the traditional dress worn by all Japanese men and women. After the opening of Japan to the world, Western clothing became more common. The dress of the geishas and samurai gave its place to jeans, shirt and pants!
Inhabitants of the land of the rising sun continue to wear the kimono but only on certain occasions such as weddings, graduations, Shinto ceremonies, traditional dances, or at the Japanese theater.
The T-shape of this traditional kimono for women will allow you to wear it no matter your morphology. The authentic style of this dress will plunge you into the skin of a Japanese geisha. The floral patterns printed on the fabric symbolize the subtle and present beauty in each of us! The fabric is really pleasant to wear!
To wear this outfit in respect of geisha tradition, you must follow certain rules. Here are some tips we will share with you...
- 💯 Regarding height, we advise women measuring between 1m 55 and 1m 65 to take S! For those over 1m 65, you should take the size M. You can also consult the size guide
- 💯 The complete geisha outfit consists of several elements and accessories. You have to wear thin white socks called Tabi. They are worn with geta (or zori) sandals. The kimono is tied with a Japanese Obi belt.
- 💯 For accessories, we recommend a Japanese fan and a kanzashi comb to maintain the hairstyle. Hava also a look to our full Japanese kimono dress collection to discover more colors and symbols about Japan
- 💯 For a floral style, we recommend this splendid Traditional Kimono Dress Japanese. This dress is is based on the sakura pattern
- Follow the tradition: close your outfit with the left side on the right. This is an ancient custom that all Japanese people abide by to respect the dead!
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.