These splendid Japanese sandals are named: Geta Maiko in honor of women and artists called geisha
Geisha are known all over the world for their authentic style. They are dressed with traditional Japanese clothing: a Japanese women's kimono , an Obi belt, a kanzashi jewel, a sensu fan, tabi socks, and a pair of geta or zori sandals.
Before becoming a geisha professional, these women must undergo training that lasts for years. They learn music, Japanese art etc... They have the status of Maiko. They are geisha apprentices ...
If you want a geisha look, then you must absolutely complete your outfit with these wooden sandals .
- Size : from 33 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The height of the heel is 2 - 3 cm. In the Edo era, the geta was traditionally high to prevent the Kimono from ladding on the ground .
- A non-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent bad slips
- The “dai” : body of sandals is made of wood
- The “hanao” : the strap that allows you to wear the “geta” is made of thick fabrics for even more comfort. The design is homogeneous or floral for an authentic Japanese style
💯 Choose a size above your standard size because they are Japanese sizes...
💯 Adapts the color of traditional kimono tone with the colors of the hanao to have a fashion Harajuku style ...
💯 Take a look at our complete collection of Geta for more Japanese symbols... This is an opportunity to complete your Japanese dressing room...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.