Wear these traditional Japanese shoes to complete a cosplay suit
Do you like manga and Japanese culture? Adopts this pair of wooden shoes for your cosplay outfit . They will give you a traditional look on special occasions and festivities in the land of the rising sun.
You can pair them with a haori or a yukata kimono during the Japanese summer matsuri. They are also perfect with an oversized Japanese T-Shirt and wide Japanese trousers. This will allow you to adopt a streetwear and modern look.
- Size : from 35 to 46 (depending on stock available)
- This pair is intended exclusively for men
- The “dai” : is made of hard wood and carved. The “geta” is equipped with two “ha” (tooth) that allows you to gain height to preserve the bottom of the clothes
- The “hanao” : the strap is made of thick fabric with red and white patterns. It allows you to wear the “geta” comfortably
- Anti-slip coating : is rubber to prevent slipping
How to wear these sandals correctly? Here are some tips to follow?
💯 All our geta are Japanese size. We advise you to order a size larger than your actual size
💯 This pair is perfect with for a casual look by wearing them barefoot. For a more formal style, it is better to pair it with tabi ( Japanese socks )
💯 Don't hesitate to browse our collection of Japanese geta . Here you will find our model of wooden sandals of different heights and different colors...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.