This Kitsune Japanese Fox Mask is nicely painted with sakura flowers 👹
In Japanese culture, the sakura pattern refers to cherry blossoms. You can use it to contemplate the Hanami festival!
- Handmade Mask: handcrafted and inspired by Japanese folklore
- Dimension: approx 18cm wide and 17cm high, adjustable
- Material and finish: our mask is made from Pulp
- Pigment: propylene non-toxic and tasteless
- Working time: Kimura Kami considers craftsmen as artists because it's what they are. The realization of a fox mask requires 4 days of work between molding, painting and finishing.
Usage: Mangakas, Airsoft players, Cosplayers or Halloween fans.
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.