Opt for a Temporary and Realistic Japanese Dragon Tattoo if you want to feel the full power of this fantastic creature
In Western culture, dragons are often perceived as evil and greedy creatures. These terrible winged watches are the cause of many misfortunes and curses. In the land of the rising sun it's totally the opposite!
The dragon is considered a kami. She's a Japanese Shinto god. A dragon tattoo means that the tattooed person is strong and wise!
Opt for a temporary Japanese tattoo in Irezumi style and art. This tattoo style is inspired by Japanese folklore, kami, oni, fox kitsune demon and tanuki in particular!
The advantage of a temporary Japanese tattoo is that you won't feel the pain of a needle or bamboo tattoo. This is the right way to test the rendering of a large part on the desired body part.
- Dimensions: 48 x 34 cm
- Tattoo Style: Irezumi Japanese Dragon
- Hypoallergenic: medical glue of natural origin
- We recommend that you first clean your skin thoroughly before sticking the tattoo. We recommend sticking the tattoo on smooth, hairless skin for better grip. Your skin must be completely dry before applying the tattoo
- Start by cutting out the temporary tattoo by taking a little margin (about 1cm)
- Remove the plastic film
- Place your tattoo on the front side and apply it to your skin
- Then moisten your tattoo with a sponge. The sponge should be damp and not completely soaked
- Wait 1 minute and then gently remove the paper part. We recommend that you start from one of the corners of the Japanese tattoo. Keep dabbing your skin with your damp sponge
In order to ensure an optimal final result, it is very important to remain as still as possible for about 10 minutes. Avoid sudden movements, and don't stretch your skin until the tattoo is fixed!
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.