What is the difference between a Japanese dragon and a Chinese dragon?
If you have the answer it is that you are a great connoisseur of Japan. The Japanese dragon has 3 claws compared to 4 or 5 for the Asian dragon.
In Japanese culture, having a Japanese dragon tattoo is a sign of wisdom, kindness, and strength. But you should know that Japanese legends also refer to malicious dragons. One thinks in particular of the terrible Yamata No Orichi, the eight-headed dragon that terrorized Japan for centuries.
The dragon tattoo is particularly popular among the Yakuza clans, so if you feel the soul of a samurai or a yakuza, we advise you to try a temporary dragon tattoo.There
are several advantages to note if you choose a temporary dragon ryu tattoo, including the fact that you will not feel the pain of a needle or bamboo tattoo. It is also the correct method to realize the result of a large tattoo on a part of your body!
- Dimensions : 48 x 34 cm
- Tattoo Style: Japanese Dragon
- Hypoallergenic : medical glue of natural origin
- We recommend that you first clean your skin thoroughly before sticking the tattoo. We recommend sticking the tattoo on smooth, hairless skin for better grip. Your skin must be completely dry before applying the tattoo
- Start by cutting out the temporary tattoo by taking a little margin (about 1cm)
- Remove the plastic film
- Place your tattoo on the front side and apply it to your skin
- Then moisten your tattoo with a sponge. The sponge should be damp and not completely soaked
- Wait 1 minute and then gently remove the paper part. We recommend that you start from one of the corners of the Japanese tattoo. Keep dabbing your skin with your damp sponge
- In order to ensure an optimal final result, it is very important to remain as still as possible for about 10 minutes. Avoid sudden movements, and don't stretch your skin until the tattoo is fixed!
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.