The Wooden Geta is a flat geta zori. It is worn in a casual way
The geta sandal is an iconic accessory of Japanese culture . The geta or zori wooden sandal has been worn by geisha and samurai for centuries.
We advise you to wear them with a Japanese tabi sock for Japanese style geisha or samurai perfect...
- Size : from 35 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The height of the heel is 2 - 3 cm. In the Edo era, the geta was traditionally high to prevent the Kimono from ladding on the ground .
- A non-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent bad slips
- The “dai” : body of sandals is made of wood
- The “hanao” : the strap that allows you to wear the “geta” is made of thick fabrics for even more comfort. The design is homogeneous or floral for an authentic Japanese style
💯 Wear barefoot during the matsuri (Japanese festivals). They are perfect for complementing a beach outfit.
💯 To adjust the wooden sandal on your foot, we advise you to pull the Hanao (strap). You can also loosen them for more comfortable use.
💯 Choose a pattern model adapted to the rest of your traditional outfit: Japanese trousers, kimono dress , hanten, haori jacket...
💯 Take the time to browse our collection of Japanese Geta sandals to find the perfect model to accompany your Harajuku look or your Japanese geisha clothes...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.