The Geta Japan Feodale is inspired by geisha, samurai warriors and shogun commanders.
Wear this wooden sandal if you want to stand out with a unique look... For all lovers of Japan, it is a chance to have an authentic geisha style .
To comply with the geisha dress code, you will have to wear them with a pair of white tabi socks. For a casual look during a Japanese festival (matsuri), you can put them barefoot...
- Size : from 33 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The height of the heel is 2 - 3 cm. In the Edo era, the geta was traditionally high to prevent the Kimono from ladding on the ground .
- A non-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent bad slips
- The “dai” : body of sandals is made of wood
- The “hanao” : the strap that allows you to wear the “geta” is made of thick fabrics for even more comfort. The design is homogeneous or floral for an authentic Japanese style
💯 Choose a size above your standard size because they are Japanese sizes...
💯 To have a fashion and trendy Harajuku look, we advise you to adapt the color of your Japanese kimono woman with the colors of the hanao
💯 Take a look at our complete collection of Geta to discover even more Japanese motifs... This is an opportunity to complete your Japanese wardrobe.
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.