This Japanese Tsuru Kimono has a traditional pattern that symbolizes longevity
In the land of the rising sun, each pattern has a particular meaning. The Tsuru, also called the Japanese crane, means longevity. It is a sign of prosperity when it is embroidered or printed on kimono fabrics.
The color red is synonymous with budding love. For a date with a loved one, we advise you to wear this kimono Tsuru if you want to pass a subtle message!
The origin of the meaning of Japanese symbols comes from Wagara drawings of the Heian era. The geishas and samurai flaunted these symbols on their traditional kimonos.
This Japanese vintage outfit is still worn in the streets of Tokyo. International fashion designers have even started using this outfit for their own shows! If you want to wear your geisha kimono in the respect of the customs, here are some recommendations...
- 💯 For women measuring between 1m 55 and 1m 65, we recommend choosing size S! For those over 1m 65, size M will be ideal! Consult our size guide if needed
- 💯 For a more discreet geisha style, we advise you our robe Japanese kimono, its pure design will bring your wardrobe a unique and calming Japanese touch
- 💯 You can complete your outfit with a pair of Geta sandals, and don't forget to wear traditional Japanese socks. Then, fasten your kimono with an obi belt. Finish the set with a kanzashi floral jewel and a Japanese parasol
- For more choices, have a look to the women Japanese kimono dress collection
- 💯 The last rule to follow is to always close your women's kimono by putting the left side on the right side
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.