The Modern Japanese Geta is total accord with its time. Whether for streetwear or cosplay. Your style will be inimitable ⛩️
- Size: from 33 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The height of the heel is 2 - 3 cm. In the Edo era, the geta was traditionally high to prevent the Kimono from ladding on the ground .
- A non-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent bad slips
- The “dai” : body of sandals is made of wood
- The “hanao” : the strap that allows you to wear the “geta” is made of thick fabrics for even more comfort. The design is homogeneous or floral for an authentic Japanese style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
💯 The sizes are Japanese, so I advise you to take a size above your usual size ⛩️
💯 The geta can be worn barefoot or with Japanese socks (tabi), they offer incredible comfort with a variety of Japanese creative designs ⛩️
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.