Wear these Geta Tokyo for an inimitable geisha style
This fashion accessory is worn by fashionistas of Harajuku district in Tokyo.
The history of Japanese geta dates back several centuries. It was worn by geisha and samurai with their traditional Japanese outfit...
These wooden sandals also help to correct the posture of the back. They are very popular in pop culture and manga .
- Size : from 35 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The geta has an height of 3,5cm
- The “dai” : body of the sandals is made of solid and lightweight wood
- The “hanao” : the strap for wearing the “geta” is made of thick cotton for added comfort. The design is floral or homogeneous for a unique Japanese style
- Anti-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent slipping
💯 Order a pair with a size larger than your standard size...
💯 If you like cosplay, we recommend that you complete your costume with a lightweight yukata kimono, a pair of white tabi, a kimono haori jacket , an obi belt and a kanzashi comb...
💯 For even more choice of colours and symbols, take a look at our sandals collection Geta ... Complete your Japanese wardrobe like a real geisha...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.