The Zori Geta Shoes have the peculiarity for Japanese sandals to have the flat sole.
It is a perfect mix and match between European and Japanese culture. To wear these wooden sandals, we recommend that you adopt a geisha style .
You can wear with your pair of geta a Japanese woman kimono , an obi belt and a Kanzashi comb.
- Size : from 35 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The geta has a height of 3,5cm
- The “dai” : body of the sandals is made of solid and lightweight wood
- The “hanao” : the strap for wearing the “geta” is made of thick cotton for added comfort. The design is floral or homogeneous for a unique Japanese style
- Anti-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent slipping
💯 If you want to respect the geisha dress code, we advise you to wear a pair of white tabi...
💯 We also recommend choosing a size larger than your usual size... You can tighten these geta thanks to hanao ...
💯 For a harajuku style , wear Japanese clothes in the same color as the colors of your straps...
💯 You want more choice of Geta sandals... Take a look at our complete collection...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.