This kimono for Japanese women has a traditional T shape
This geisha garment is characterized by a straight cut. This style of clothing has marked centuries of history. And despite time, it continues to attract and inspire the greatest fashion designers around the world.
We associate this traditional Japanese clothing with Japanese geishas because they are artists who had their golden age during the Edo period. They are recognized by their very distinguished and special outfit. They still exist today and can be seen in the streets of Tokyo or during the tea ceremonies they are in charge of.
The Japanese floral patterns printed on this kimono symbolize the ephemeral beauty of life. The pastel color of the garment will embellish and complete your dress sense with a garment borrowed from an ancient and legendary history (some kimonos gave the power to fly according to Japanese folklore)!
The traditional kimono for women continues to be worn by the inhabitants of the sunrise country at graduation or for weddings. If you would like to know more about how to wear it here are some tips...
- 💯 Choose size S if you are less than 1m 65! For those over 1m 65, size M will be ideal! See our size guide for more details on the dimensions
- 💯 You can be inspired by our photos for your geisha style. Belt your waist with an Obi, put on tabi socks and zori sandals. Finalize and complete your Japanese outfit with a folding fan and a hair jewel
- 💯 For a floral Japanese pattern, this women Japanese kimono robe dress is ideal. This aesthetic outfit perfect for a Japanese event
- 💯 To follow Japanese custom, we recommend that you always close your kimono with the left side on the right side
- 💯 Have a look to our Kimono dress collection for more colors or patterns
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.