Take advantage of the elegance of these Japanese sandals to complete your samurai costume
The inhabitants of the land of rising sun have been wearing these wooden sandals for centuries. If you're a manga fan, you need to have this pair of Japanese shoes in your dressing room or wardrobe. They will perfectly complement your cosplay costume .
This pair of shoes is perfectly suited to a more traditional look with a hakama (Japanese trousers), a haori (kimono jacket) or a Japanese kimono. It is also perfect to wear with Japanese fashion garments such as cargo pants or hoodie...
- Size : from 35 to 46 (depending on stock available)
- They are unisex, they can be worn by men and women
- The “dai” : body of the sandals is made of rough carved wood and the “ha” (or teeth) of the “geta” are here two
- The “hanao” : the strap that allows to wear the “geta” is made of wide fabric with Japanese motifs
- The non-slip coating : it is rubber and supports the soles very well to allow to gain height
Here are our tips to wear this pair with elegance at a great Japanese party...
💯 The models we offer are Japanese sizes, so for your geta futari think of taking a size above yours.
💯 This pair of geta sandal is worn barefoot for a daily look. For a more formal Japanese style, you can wear them with tabi (Japanese socks).
💯 Check out our complete collection of Japanese geta sandals. We offer other Japanese motifs and colors...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.