The Japanese temporary tattoo symbolizes the demon Oni Hannya. A Hannya tattoo means a desire for revenge.
In Japanese tales and legends, this Japanese demon represents a woman who is consumed by jealousy and revenge. This Japanese monster is so popular that there is also a Hannya mask with its effigy in the Naruto manga or in Japanese plays.
This temporary tattoo is ideal if you want a first Irezumi tattoo. Irezumi means the traditional art of Japanese tattooing. Many Yakuza tattoos sport this authentic and painful style (bamboo realization). The Irezumi style is inspired by Japanese folklore: demon oni, kitsune, kappa, tengu and other kami of all kinds.
Thanks to this temporary Japanese tattoo, no pain during the realization and it is also the guarantee of a unique style guaranteed straight from the land of the rising sun!
- Dimensions: 48 x 34 cm
- Hypoallergenic: the Japanese tattoo uses a glue of natural origin
- Japanese Style: Avengeful Demon Hannya
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- We recommend that you first clean your skin thoroughly before sticking the tattoo. We recommend sticking the tattoo on smooth, hairless skin for better grip. Your skin must be completely dry before applying the tattoo
- Start by cutting the tattoo by taking a little margin (about 1cm)
- Remove the plastic film
- Place your tattoo on the front side and apply it to your skin
- Then moisten your Japanese temporary tattoo with a sponge. The sponge should be damp and not completely soaked
- Wait 1 minute and then gently remove. We recommend that you start from one of the corners of the Japanese tattoo. Keep dabbing your skin with your damp sponge.
In order to ensure an optimal final result, it is very important to stay as still as possible for about 10 minutes. Avoid sudden movements, and do not stretch your skin until the tattoo is well fixed!
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.