For a Samurai or Shinobi Ninja look, get these Japanese style geta sandals
These wooden sandals are part of traditional Japanese outfits. If you love manga and Japanese culture, this pair of shoes will successfully complete your cosplay costume.
They are elegant with Japanese kimono, kimono dress, hakama or haori. You can also pair them with more trendy and modern Japanese clothes : cargo trousers, an oversized Japanese t-shirt or hoodie...
- Size : from 35 to 46 (depending on stock available)
- They are worn by both women and men.
- The “dai” : sandal body is made of solid and lightweight carved BrutTE wood. The “ha” support “geta”. This pair has the advantage of having two.
- The “hanao” : the strap for adjusting the “geta” is made of cotton. It is wide, decorated with Japanese motifs
- The non-slip coating : it is made of rubber and is located under the platforms
Here are our tips for wearing them properly with a samurai style ...
💯 The sizes are Japanese, so to choose your futari geta , we advise you to take a size above your usual size.
💯 This pair of geta sandal is usually worn barefoot for a casual style and with Japanese socks (tabi) for a formal Japanese look.
💯 Don't hesitate to browse our collection of Japanese geta . You will find a wide selection of wooden shoes suitable for your outfit or disguise.
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.