Geta Nyara can be worn casual or traditional.
You can really let yourself go to your clothes desires even the most crazy. If you travel to Japan, you can wear them with a fashion dress from Harajuku .
Or with a style of samurai or geisha. In that case you will have to put on a pair of white tabi..
- Size : from 33 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The height of the heel is 2 - 3 cm. In the Edo era, the geta was traditionally high to prevent the Kimono from ladding on the ground .
- A non-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent bad slips
- The “dai” : body of sandals is made of wood
- The “hanao ”: the strap that allows you to wear the “geta” is made of thick fabrics for even more comfort. The design is homogeneous or floral for an authentic Japanese style
Here is a quick tutorial to find some tips on how to wear these geisha sandals ...
💯 The geta can be worn barefoot or with Japanese socks (tabi), they offer incredible comfort with a variety of Japanese creative designs. 💯 The sizes are Japanese, so choose one size above.
💯 You can associate the color of an obi belt with the Japanese patterns or color of the geta straps. Wear these Japanese geta sandals without socks to be comfortable if you participate in a festival (matsuri) or go to the beach.
💯 Discover a complete collection of Japanese Geta . We offer a wide selection of Japanese colours, sizes and patterns.
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.