The Geta Shoe Japan is one of the symbols of the Japanese archipelago.
Made of light wood, it gives an inimitable and authentic geisha style to a traditional outfit. This pair of sandals is carved in accordance with the Japanese tradition .
The wood is lacquered, and the sole is flat for added comfort. Geta sandals help correct back posture. They are made entirely of wood for a better duration over time.
- Size : from 35 to 40 (depending on stock available)
- The geta has a height of 3,5cm
- The “dai” : body of the sandals is made of solid and lightweight wood
- The “hanao” : the strap for wearing the “geta” is made of thick cotton for added comfort. The design is floral or homogeneous for a unique Japanese style
- Anti-slip rubber coating has been added to the sole to prevent slipping
💯 Choose a geta pair with a size larger than your usual size... You can tighten these wooden sandals thanks to the fabric strap...
💯 If you are participating in a formal Japanese event, we recommend wearing white Tabi socks...
💯 Do you want more choices? Here is our collection of Geta sandals... It is also an ideal Japanese gift for a passionate about the land of the rising sun...
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: email@example.com. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.