This Japanese Kimono Dress Hinata will give you a Japanese style. Be proud to wear these geisha clothe if you are in love with the Japanese Folklore world
The Japanese floral pattern is a symbol of freshness during the spring period!
In the land of the rising sun, kimonos are worn for special events such as weddings, graduations or tea ceremonies.
- Material: high-quality polyester fiber
- Japanese pattern: sakura pattern (Japanese flower)
- Japanese kimono robe cut: straight and long
- Type of sleeves: the long one is 3/4 long with a piece of fabric that is half-long.
- 💯 For women measuring between 1m 55 and 1m 65, we recommend choosing size S! For women over 1.65m, size M will be the most suitable!
🈚 JAPANESE GIFT: a pair of Tabi socks, an Eri Shin (it's a rigid collar that you slip into the hem of the Yukata collar to clear the neck) and a small fabric bag!
🈚 STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.