But who's hiding behind that Traditional Kitsune Mask?
Prepare your best Ninjutsu, and be ready to throw your kunai because shinobi rarely miss their target 👹 🦊
- Handmade mask: handmade and inspired by Japanese folklore (Japanese demon). We work hand in hand with a very talented craftsman from Korea. The paintings are carefully drawn in acrylic for a perfect duration in time.
- Dimension: approx. 16cm wide and 29cm high, adjustable with the cord
- Material and finish: our kitsune mask is made of high-quality thick resin. It is then delicately finished with soft foam to be even more comfortable.
- Working time: at Shogun Japan, we consider our craftsmen as artists because that's what they are. The realization of a ninja mask requires 8 days of work between casting, painting and finishing. And yes! Quality requires work
- Use: it is suitable for Mangakas, cosplayers and Halloween fans.
Between two and four days
🇺🇸: Ten to twenty business days
🌐: Fourteen to twenty five business days
You have 14 days to return your item. Please contact us first via the contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-sales service will tell you the return process.